Document Logistix is a leading provider of Document Management Software in the United States and the United Kingdom
What is Document Manager?
Infonic Document Manager operates exactly like a virtual filing cabinet. Documents are stored into folders and subfolders and are referenced by name or unique number. Document Manager can handle any document in their native format, be it a scanned image, a Word document, an email or a PDF, to name a few.
Retrieval through gigabytes or terabytes information is done within seconds. Users can search by document reference (i.e. client name, invoice number) or within a document (i.e. show me all the documents containing the word “logistics.”)
Security is paramount; documents are encrypted and organisations implementing Document Manager can decide what users can see or do to documents within Document Manager.
• Save Time
• Central Control and Management
• Immediate Retrieval of Documents
• Security and Control
• Consistent, Accurate Filing
• Reduced Storage Cost
• Improved Cash Flow
• Visibility of Information
• Disaster Recovery Competitive Gains
• Clean Digital copies of Documents
• Assists with Regulatory Compliance, such as Sarbanes Oxley